Paul Smith women's 'Seela' sunglasses have an oversized feminine frame. The rounded voluminous design is ultra glamorous and inspired by the 1960's styling of musician Sylvie Vartan.
- Onyx frames
- Dark red gradient lenses
- Violet enamel and textured silver pins
- A 'Good Day Sunshine' quote in Paul's handwriting is imprinted on the temple-tip interior
- The outside right temple tip features the Paul Smith signature
- A sun shaped plaque is inlaid at the temple-tip interior
- Includes Paul Smith spectacles pouch, case and box
View all Accessories | Sunglasses
“My new summer 2013 collection focuses on iconic and vintage inspired shapes. The seasonal colours are pretty neutral with some soft tones and pastels, all with little punctuation marks of colour on the frame rims and inside the temples – the usual Paul Smith twist! The frames all feature my signature quote “Good day sunshine” and sun plaque detail, hidden on the inside of the temple. I love these little playful details, which help to get you in to the summer mood.” Paul Smith
- Lens width: approximately 5.2cm across the widest part of the lens
- Lens height : approximately 4.8cm across the tallest part of the lens
- Arm length: approximately 14cm from the temple joint to ear stems
- Frame width : approximately 15cm across the entire frame
Paul Smith Sunglasses are hand-crafted from the finest materials and the designs are precisely engineered to offer the most comfortable fit to each wearer.
Hand made in Italy
We offer free shipping on all orders to the US. All orders placed before 2pm (BST) on a business day we aim to ship the same day. Click here for delivery information tailored to your country.
We offer free US returns and have a 28-day refund or exchange policy. Click here for returns information tailored to your country.